Want to shop early? Volunteer!
Our online software, My Consignment Manager, requires all new users to create a username the first time you log in. If you have volunteered with us before, just log in with your existing account. Click here to browse available shifts. We appreciate YOU!
All volunteers will receive:
- Free meals and childcare during your shifts
- Priority registration to consign with us for our next sale (which guarantees a spot since public registration fills up very quickly)
- Early admission tickets to our Volunteer and Consignor Wednesday Night Pre-sale to shop before the public
Volunteers who work 4 hours will receive tickets to shop the exclusive Wednesday Pre-Sale from 6-9PM.
SUPER Volunteers who serve 8+ hours, OR Saturday afternoon, OR donate a large meal, OR as an approved childcare worker, will receive tickets to shop the Wednesday Pre-Sale from 5-9PM.
Volunteer options include sorting clothes, helping on the sales floor, or donating food. Regardless of what you choose, you should have lots of fun, and enjoy great meals, drinks, and snacks with an amazing group of people!
- Receive and sort items
- Sponsor meals and snacks
- Assist on the sales floor
- Carry large items for shoppers
- Set up clothing racks
- Clean up after the sale
- Provide childcare (background check required)
- …and many more!
Open volunteer shifts
YOU MUST SET UP A USER ACCOUNT and/or LOG IN to view and register for available volunteer shifts. Sign up for a 4-4.5 hour timeblock and let us know if you need childcare during your shift. We’ll do our best to make it work.